Finally Friday!

I should probably mention that yesterday was my hubby’s birthday!  If you follow me on Facebook, you already knew that!  However, last night, we had an impromptu party.  After Girl Scouts, my parents came over for cookie cake and ice cream!  (Tony doesn’t eat real cake!)

 

Today is going to be a relatively easy day at work.

 

I have planned an easy lesson for my kids today because my last class is only going to be in the room for about 45 minutes.  We are having a special WHOLE SCHOOL ice cream party today!  I love my job!  I really love this school!

 

Tomorrow is going to be a long day.  We have the double-header tomorrow. So we will play from 12:30pm until……  well…. until we are finished! Smile 

 

I hope we have better luck this weekend!

 

Tonight, while Tony and the Princess are at practice, I think I might go hang with the Scrap Happy Divas for a bit!  I need some time to organize my stuff….. especially since next weekend is National Scrapbook Day! Smile

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!