Snow Day #2

So this week, we had another SNOW DAY! Have I said how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE snow? If not, I LOVE SNOW!!! This time the snow stuck around for a little while. Actually, the snow day was two days ago and we still have snow (in the shade)!!!


This was the view outside my front door!


Here is my angel running around in my mom's back yard!






(She's such a poser! LOL)






Here's Chas and Tony making a snowman on our deck. There were still 3" on the deck....we left that alone so they could make the snowman!



Finished product!


Yes! We were creative with the body parts for the snowman! His eyes are those prickly ball things from the trees behind the house. The nose is a lid from a soda bottle that was laying in the yard. The mouth and arms are twigs that we found in the yard!




Last, but not least, Chas and her daddy having a snowball fight! (Glad it wasn't me this time!)


I could use another 3-4 snow days, but I think the school system needs to build some in like they used to! They are taking away President's Day for the day we missed this week. If we miss anymore days, then they are going to start taking away Spring Break.
I love snow days! Obviously, so does Chas! :)
Until next time........









Comments

betty said…
great pictures!! the snow man looks cute!!!

enjoy the weekend :)

betty
Joann said…
CUTE snowman!!! LOL!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

Scheduling Appointments and Visiting the Doctor