Thanks a Million!


A friend of mine, who lives in Bloggerville--in my computer, gave me an award! I was pretty shocked when I checked my comments and found out that I had been given this award! So check out my friend, Tinika, at her blog.

The rules for this blog award are simple:

1. Put the logo on your post or blog.

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.

3. Link your nominees within your post.

4. Let the nominees know they have received the award by leaving a comment on their blog.

5. Share the love by linking back to the person you received the award from.


So....without further ado....the nominees for the Lemonade Award are.....

C. Beth at C. Beth Blog

Mamarazzi at Dandelion Wishes

Joann at Joann's Weight Loss Journey

Wearing Mascara at Wearing Mascara

MckMama at My Charming Kids (Pray for Stellan!!)

Lynne at I'm On a Mission

Leslie at Certain Uncertainty

Mrs. Classic at Weight Watchers Changed My Life

Basement Bags Girl at The World from My Basement

3 Bay B Chicks at Three Bay B Chicks


So...those are my 10! I am off now to let them know that they have an award awaiting them here!

Check out these friends (who live in my computer)! Share the love!

Until next time........

Comments

Joann said…
Awww, Leslie, Thank you!! I'm honored!! Will think about the recipients that I'll pass it on to, and post it soon.
Lynne said…
Thank you, Leslie. What a lovely thing for you to do! I love the icon, so cute! Thank you, again!
Thanks for including me, Leslie!
C. Beth said…
Thank you so much for the award, Leslie! Awesome! :)
natalie said…
hey! :) good job! (thumbs up!)
and I love your music too!
love those colors
hugs,natalie
Lurkynat@blogger

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!