SNOW DAY!!!

So today is the 2nd snow day of the school year. I think that's funny! Used to, when it snowed, we would get at least two days off at a time. NOW, when it snows, the snow is gone before noon. I'm not sure that is going to happen today since it's only like 18 degrees out there. I just hope that Chasity will sleep in so that we can all get some rest. Maybe if the snow is still out there, we will go outside later...MAYBE! (I'm not much of an outdoorsy person!)


Until next time........

Comments

jennifersusan said…
Hi! You were the person in front of me at Mammarazi so I thought I'd come by and say "hello". :)
Sorry you didn't make it in time to do the swap.
Your profile says your in NC--I didn't know that ya'll even got enough snow to have snowdays. How exciting!!
Have a great day!
betty said…
hope you enjoyed the snow day! we never had snow days in Montana

(I'm taking a break from journaling for a month or so; need to cut down how much time I spend on line; I'll stop by when I can :)

betty

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

New Year's Survey