School Open House

So...tonight we went to the Open House for Chasity's school! WOW! The PTO stuff was absolutely fun! Then...

Then, we found out who Chasity's teacher is. I have spoken to a few teachers over the summer, and I have opinions of a couple of them. I knew who I wanted her to have and I knew who I did NOT want her to have. So...

So, we went to the lady with the list. Chasity said, "My name is Chasity..........Who is my teacher?" She found her name. She followed the line across the page. She said, "Chasity......... You have Ms. L." I was so excited! It was exactly who I wanted her to have! I squealed with excitement and jumped up and down while clapping. I know....it may sound stupid, but if you can get your kid in a class where you and the teacher speak the same "language", then it will work better.

I had waited for 3 days to find out who she had....the teachers found out on Wednesday, but couldn't tell me. :( Then when I got there tonight, I saw Ms. L. I saw that she was looking at her class list. I covered my eyes and ears (the best I could with only two hands) and said, "Don't tell me. I don't want to know! I'm being the good mommy and waiting until Chas gets here to find out! I don't want to know either way!" So we talked about other stuff. And that was it!

When we got to her classroom, she said that it was so hard NOT to tell me that Chas was in her class. She and I have similar personalities. So I think this year is going to be great! I think that Ms. L and I are on the same page with a lot of stuff. So I think that this is going to be a great year! It was great last year! And this year will be too!



Until next time........

Comments

Glad you got a teacher that you wanted. I'm at Northwest Cabarrus HS and am ALMOST in the mood to get the semester started. Hope your daughter has a great year!

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!