According to my Dashboard, I have 16 followers currently! (Yippee!!) So now I need your help! I have to create a blog (using Blogger/Blogspot) for my English Class. YES! It's an assignment! I'm trying to come up with a catchy name, but everything I come up with is taken. I've tried: englishenthusiast literallyliterate loveoflanguage so PLEASE help me! I'll be forever grateful! Thank you so much! Until next time........
WARNING: This post is going to be REALLY long. Don't say you weren't warned! This is the post I have tried to convince myself not to write so that no one's feelings get hurt. However, my feelings got hurt, and so I have a right to write about it! :) Right? I'm not trying to hurt anyone with this, I'm just trying to sort things out in my brain. Writing is my best outlet for that. Anyways, I should preface this by saying that I come from a family that travels in herds/gaggles/armies/groups/whatever you call the large group of people you go out to eat with or hang out with most of the time. This weekend, we had some people come into town. We were invited Friday night to go out to eat with them at 7pm at a restaurant that is infamous for making you wait at least an hour around 7pm. There were going to be 8 adults and 5 kids.....13 total (I think!)! (That's about the normal size for the "army" we travel with here.) The other 10 people arrived around...
A friend of mine, who lives in Bloggerville--in my computer, gave me an award! I was pretty shocked when I checked my comments and found out that I had been given this award! So check out my friend, Tinika, at her blog . The rules for this blog award are simple: 1. Put the logo on your post or blog. 2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude. 3. Link your nominees within your post. 4. Let the nominees know they have received the award by leaving a comment on their blog. 5. Share the love by linking back to the person you received the award from. So....without further ado....the nominees for the Lemonade Award are..... C. Beth at C. Beth Blog Mamarazzi at Dandelion Wishes Joann at Joann's Weight Loss Journey Wearing Mascara at Wearing Mascara MckMama at My Charming Kids (Pray for Stellan!!) Lynne at I'm On a Mission Leslie at Certain Uncertainty Mrs. Classic at Weight Watchers Changed My Life Basement Bags Girl at The World from My Basement 3 Ba...
Comments