On the 12th day of Christmas...

So I'm going to try to do this....

I know that the song is supposed to start with the 1st day of Christmas. However, the best gift of the season actually comes on Christmas, so I thougth I'd start with the 12th day! So every day, I'm going to list the 12-1 (depending on the day) of my favorite of something. Let's see how it goes. (You can join in if you'd like!)

On the 12th day of Christmas my True Love gave to me.... my 12 favorite books to read.

1. The Bible
2. The 5 People You Meet in Heaven (Mitch Albom)
3. For One More Day (Mitch Albom)
4. Gone with the Wind (Mitchell)
5. The Great Gatsby (Fitzgerald)
6. A Separate Peace (Knowles)
7. The Left Behind Series (LaHaye/Jenkins)
8. The Notebook (Sparks)
9. Walk to Remember (Sparks)
10. Bronx Masquerade (Nikki Grimes)
11. One Stick Song (Sherman Alexie)
12. Alexander and the Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day (Viorst)

If you want to join in, leave a comment with a link to your blog post!


Until next time........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money