On the 4th Day of Christmas...

...my true love gave to me...four wishes granted completely.

1. My dad's complete recovery (He's getting better! He even drove for the first time last night!)
2. A Full time job for me (teaching high school English--I wished this once and did NOT get the job I wanted! lol)
3. A family that's healthy. (It seems we're trying to see who all can get sick before Christmas!)
4. "World Peace"....It's CHRISTMAS after all, so I had to ask for that...right? :)


As you know, my daddy had a wreck in October. Then a week later had to have emergency surgery to remove his spleen--because it was injured in the wreck. Because of this, and the trauma that your brain goes through in a wreck anyways, he hasn't driven since the wreck. Yesterday afternoon, he drove for the first time in a couple of months! I almost cried! :)

I have received placement for my Student Teaching beginning in January. Once that is complete, I will be able to apply for my NC Teaching License. Hopefully THAT will lead to a full time job teaching for me! :)

As for a healthy family.... well.... we know about my dad. My brother-in-law has a nasty sinus infection. The doc said it was one of the worst HE had ever seen! (And the doc is NOT young!) My sister's throat is sore...as is mine! And... yesterday at 4:30am, Chasity woke me up with gunk pouring out of her ear! It's our FIRST ear infection of the season!

Also, my Papaw Paul's surgery is at 7:30am today! Just say a prayer for him if you get a chance.


Now.... join in on the fun! What 4 things do you wish for???

Until next time........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!