Need Some Help

Hey guys/gals!

I need you to help me out! If you have a FaceBook account, I am in a contest over there. A friend of mine has a new business called Chunky Dunk Deserts. She is running a contest for referrals/fans for her FaceBook page. If I win, I will get a Birthday cake and some dunked pretzels.

I'm not keeping the cake for myself. I'm giving it to a friend of mine for her daughter's birthday. She's a single mom and needs a little help! We've all needed the help of our friends at some point...right? So I'm just trying to help her a little.

So... head over to Chunky Dunk Deserts on FaceBook (by clicking the name) or searching for it on FaceBook or by clicking HERE.

Please.... just become a fan of the page and post a message on the wall that "Leslie Jackson" sent you!

Thanks so much!

Until next time........

Comments

Joann said…
I did my part.... good luck!!! = )
thanks for comments. quilted tote is larger and a nicer bag. it has lining, interior & exterior pockets, zipper, handles long enough to go over shoulder. thanks for posting about the giveaway prize, hope you enjoy it!

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money