So much to do......So little time

I have so much to do:

Finish my personal paper for school
Finish all my modules for school
Finish my final paper for school

Finish packing to move

Go to Tweetsie

Get everything ready for work

Have Chasity's birthday party

Start new classes online at UNCC.  I only have 2 left!  Then I will graduate in December 2012!!
Apply for Graduation.
Get cap/gown for Graduation.

I really do have a lot to do.  Next week, I start work so I guess I need to get it all done now! :)

Comments

Lynne said…
Hi Leslie, Congratulations! I know you are excited. I am due to grad with my B.A.B.A. in March 2013. I can't wait! I won't go for a Masters, because I think I'm ready to embark on classes or quality of life learning experiences. Best wishes on your move.

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!