Another Packed Weekend

So tonight we have softball pictures and practice if there is time (and an open field)!

Then I’m going to join the Scrap Happy Divas for some late night scrapbooking! Smile  It’s our NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY celebration….24 hours of cropping, scrapping, and talking!  (I won’t get to be there the whole 24 hours though. Sad smile)

 

Tomorrow morning, we have the Girls on the Run 5K.  We have to be there at 7:30am!  SO glad Tony will be driving!

 

Our softball game is at 2:15pm.  Then my nephew plays at 4pm.  We will stay to watch him, I’m sure!  I owe him some pizza.  (I’ll tell that story soon!)

 

Today is Friday.  We only have 25 days left of school!  I’m getting excited, but still worried that I won’t get it all in! Smile 

 

This is going to be another of those BLUR weekends!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money