Mother’s Day

Every year, Mother’s Day is emotional for me.

I’m lucky blessed to have a wonderful mother.  Although she and I don’t see eye-to-eye on everything (many things!) I know that she loves me unconditionally.  I love her, for that and so many other reasons!

 

I’m very blessed to have the best kid in the world too! Smile  I know we all think that.  But, really, mine is the best! Smile  She’s awesome.  I love her more than anything in the world.

 

However, today is sad because Tony’s mom is no longer with us.  This year, all the dates aligned exactly the same as they did in 2002!  Tony’s mom passed away on Thursday, May 9, 2002.  Her funeral was Saturday, May 11, 2002.  It’s really hard when you look at something and see the days and dates like that! 

So, this afternoon, after church, we will be going to Mt. Airy to put flowers on his mom’s grave.  We do it every year…. most major holidays and days that were special to her! Smile  She was awesome.  I can’t imagine how much more spoiled the Princess would be if she were still here! Smile  (I don’t know if the Princess being more spoiled is a good thing or a bad thing!  LOL)

 

So, I hope that all my mom friends have a HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!  My day will be with family and hopefully, it will be relaxing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!