A Blast From the Past

I know that all of these pictures have been posted on here before, but I have to tell you that I never get tired of them. 

These are some of my most favorite pictures EVER! 

Most of them (if not all of them) were taken on my camera--NOT on my phone! 

Chasity under the pier in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Chasity as Taylor Swift 


"One little, Two little, Three little Indians"

I ALWAYS caption that photo of Chasity with some of the Cherokee dancers and storytellers like that. Having Cherokee blood is awesome. Unfortunately, you can tell my neither my child nor I got the Cherokee coloring! :)  Having the heritage is enough!

                                                  

These two pictures of Chasity at the church window at Christmas time is my absolute favorite. I just think that it is a great picture! I love the lighting and details. 

Christmas as Church

Every year I took a lot of pictures at Christmas and Easter and just about every other holiday as well. Chasity did not love having her pictures taken, but they always turned out so well. 

She still does not like to have her pictures taken, but every now and then I can get a good shot of her, when she is not being goofy!

What do you think of these pictures?  Which one is your favorite?

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

When All Is Said And Done

Saving Money