NaNoWriMo 2020 and MY Project


Yesterday, November 1st, began NaNoWriMo.

If you want to know more about it, check out the site here

NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month.




As we all know, my dream is to write a book!  I have several floating around in my head with notes on paper for some of them. 




So, I have set a goal to write 50,000 words this month. 

Yesterday, I wrote 1500.

Today, I wrote 1403. 




If get to a point where I am convinced I should being sharing parts of the book, I will do so. 

I will share here, on Instagram, and on Pinterest. I think that is all I have that I can share on right now. 

I may have to add a few more "authory" things to be able to share out the book, but for now,  I will do updates here. 




Of all the things I could write about, what do you think this first project is?

I may even give clues as to what it is about, but you'll have to comment below for me to see the guesses. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

When All Is Said And Done

Saving Money