Crazy Schedule

So... I have decided that my schedule is crazy! I have a lot going on right now. So much in fact that I forgot that I have a blog! Wow! It's amazing how crazy things get sometimes.

So... for the past couple of weeks, I have been going to a local high school to observe teachers. Since I am in school myself to become a teacher, it's part of my class requirements. I have learned some interesting techniques to use for my future students.

I have actually participated in some of the "workshop" style classes that teachers do to get students ready to write different genres. It's really interesting what you can come up with when you are putting yourself in the place of a high school student.

After all I've seen in the past couple of weeks, I think I'm going to start writing more. If nothing more than for myself, I'm going to start writing again!

Until next time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!