44 Presidents--This is Great!

I don't know many people (if any right now) who could name all the Presidents (Washington to Obama). Do you? I can name the first five. Then I have a gap until Lincoln. Then I can name them from Nixon to Obama. (No... I wasn't even born when Nixon was in office!!) I love history though.

Today, I was sent this link from a friend so I checked it out. It is a video of each President morphing into his successor. It's really cool! Check it out. (I hope this video works!) Please let me know if this works for you when you do it! Thanks!





Until next time........

Comments

Ohilda said…
It's amazing how they do that!
Unknown said…
I did it! (The letter game)
Wow, this is cool! I love the way they did that. This would be great for a history teacher to show her students.

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!