Christmas--part 6--Christmas Eve (Continued!)

Since my previous post, I got a message or two about what to. I tried a couple of things for photo slideshows. I don't know that I picked the best, but it was the easiest to use that I found. Thank you Lynne for steering me toward some options!

You know the story of what we did on Christmas Eve this year. I told that already in Christmas--part 6. If you missed that one, then check it out.

So here is what I got from PhotoBucket when I put my pictures on there. I hope this works as a slideshow for you. I had to actually click the picture and then click slideshow. So I hope that this will just work for you guys. If not, let me know and I'll try something else. (Try clicking the picture and then clicking on "slideshow". It should do it on auto after that!)

Thanks again Lynne!

Photobucket Album

I hope you enjoy it!

Until next time........

Comments

Lynne said…
Hi Leslie, it did not work as a "slide show" but I was able to open it and view all the pictures probably because I belong to photobucket. I wish I were wiser about this kind of stuff! I bet if you wrote Suger, she'd help you out with some great tips. She has always helped me! I think her computer is down right now, so it may take her a bit to get back with you but tell her I sent you! Her email is Sugersweet056@aol.com ! Best!

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!