CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

The Sky was Split...Right Down the Middle

Wow! I wish I would have had my camera with me yesterday. When I went to pick Chasity up from school, the sky was split. There was almost literally a line in the sky. The left 1/2 was black (looked like tornados could happen at any minute), but the right 1/2 was blue (the prettiest Carolina blue you can imagine).

The sky was like this for almost an hour. As I sat there in the car riders' line waiting to get Chasity from school, I kept looking at it. I really was hoping that it would still be like that when I got home to my camera. However, it was sunny and bright everywhere when we got home.

Sometimes, I think God puts on special shows like that just so we can see that He is there. It was amazing!

Until next time........

2 Comments from my friends:

Mom To Six said...

Awwww...I wish you'd had your camera also. Sometimes when we see amazing sunsets, we say that God is painting with watercolors. :)

Ohilda

a corgi said...

I bet that was amazing to see! I love all the Lord gives us to view of his majesty and that he gave us eyes to see it all :)

enjoy your weekend

betty