Stupid Decisions

So, today is the 36th anniversary of the Roe v. Wade Supreme Court case. That is the case that legalized abortion. Of course, if you have read anything that I have written, you know where I stand on this matter.

So, President Obama is planning to sign the FOCA into law. We need to stop it. I have attached a button to my sidebar that will allow you to sign the petition to stop this legislation.

I think that ONE stupid decision is enough. Abortion is already legal. Until we have the people on the Supreme Court to reverse that decision, we have to deal with that. However... we can stop this legislation...I HOPE! Please click the button and sign the petition.

Thank you.

Until next time........

Comments

betty said…
signed it on inauguration day; thanks for posting it though

I stand with you on this matter; one of my favorite Scriptures is
Psalm 139: 13-14

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfuly made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

Its a baby knit together by the Lord; not a "product of conception", not a "fetus", but a baby, living and loved by the Lord

betty

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money