Getting it Together

This semester, I just can't seem to get my crap together. First, I got sick the beginning of February. That put me a week behind on everything. Then last week my computers at home killed over! That only put me 2 days behind, but still... So today, I turned in an assignment that was due Monday night. I hope the teacher takes it. For a NON-English class, this professor definitely expects a lot of papers.

In two weeks, on March 16, my mini-mester American Literature class will start. Tonight is the mid-term to my Adolescent lit class. AND... to top it all off, according to my friend who works at UNCC, the class I need for next semester isn't even offered at a time that I can take it! Just because of this one class, I might be in Grad School for another 10 years! No...not really, but it sure is aggrivating!!

Tomorrow, I am meeting with my Mary Kay director. I know she's wanting to know when I'm going to start working my business again. If I knew that, I would have told her already! I just got really discouraged at Christmas, but that's a story for a different day. Tomorrow morning, I'm delivering her Girl Scout cookies and getting the money for them. She bought them from Chasity! I just wish I could do it all! I want to be a free car driver! Shoot! I want to wear the director suit! BUT...I have trouble doing many things at one time...well. I can do school well. I can do MK well. But...I can't do both well at the same time. I'm going to do it... I just don't know when at the moment!

Everything will work out. I just have to be patient and wait!


Until next time........

Comments

Lynne said…
Sorry you were not feeling well and having trouble with your classes. I ended up withdrawing from mine. With getting sick and then losing two family members, I just knew I could not keep up. It was a good decision for me. I hope you will be able to get thru this and finish. Blessings!
3 Bay B Chicks said…
Holy moly, Leslie Jackson, you have got a ton on your plate right now. I am also a Mom and in school, but come no where near the busy schedule you maintain. You are amazing. Seriously. How on earth do you find time to blog?

Let me know if you learn the secret to doing it "all." I am still trying to figure that one out.

-Francesca

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!