NOT ME MONDAY!!! (I did not do it!) (Well...maybe I did!)

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


Ok....so I'm soooo hoping I'm doing this right. I grabbed the button from her (MckMama's) side bar. I grabbed the other text above from in her post today! So I'm hoping this works. Since this is my FIRST EVER "Not Me Monday!", it is a little short!

Let's go...


First, it was NOT ME who sent a screaming 5 year old out the door to Kindergarten this morning. It was most assuredly not me who looked outside (still in my pajamas) to be sure the neighbors weren't outside staring at my child! (They weren't...this time!)

It was also not me that when asked why I wanted to "flatten" my hair for church last night responded to my mother with "Well, why do you always have yours looking like a football helmet?" Needless to say it wasn't me that my mother didn't speak to....for about 3 seconds! (We constantly pick on people's hair in my family!)

Lastly, it is NOT ME who is telling everyone that I finally updated my poetry blog with a new poem. It's also not me who is asking everyone to go check it out! It's not me who is proud of myself for writing this stuff when I was a teenager!

Actually.....this is the LAST one...It's NOT ME who is writing a NOT ME MONDAY blog entry while I should be drying my hair to go get my daughter from school!


Hopefully this is right! Hopefully this is funny! Hopefully you'll come back!


Until next time........

Comments

Unknown said…
Loved it. All you have to do to make the button show up is paste the code under the edit html tab. i liked to never figured that out, and I work with this stuff for a living, haha!
I liked it too! Thank you for sharing.
Lynne said…
Now that was funny LOL!

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money