Weekend Follies

So this weekend has been fun....so far!

Friday night, Tony and I had to move all the cookies from one location to another. I have had all the Girl Scout cookies in the fellowship hall at my church, but I had to move them because they were having a men's seminar there yesterday. So the cookies are now all in the kitchen at the daycare. Since the daycare opens at 6am in the morning, that means we have to move them all again!!!! I guess we will do that today!

Then, yesterday the Girl Scouts and I spent 5 1/2 hours outside the door the to the local WalMart!! We sold 192 boxes of cookies! That's like 34 boxes an hour! lol

Today so far, Chasity is pitching a fit! It's 9:03am. She's been up for about an hour. I got up a little later. Her dad was fussing with her trying to get her to eat. So now she has finally finished eating. However, my mom will be here in just a few minutes to pick her up for Sunday School and she's not going to be ready. This means that we will have another fight on our hands in just a little bit!

Later today, our church choir is going to be going to an event to sing..."Crossover Kannapolis". This is where several churches of different denominations come together to sing and worship! We always have a blast! We have a couple awesome songs ready for tonight! I can't wait!


Until next time........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money