Weight Update and Other Useless Tidbits of My Life

As of yesterday, I lost another 3 lbs. That puts be at 31 lbs lost in 7 weeks! I'm loving Weight Watchers! (I'm watching the weight go away!) lol I now weigh 285!!!


Yesterday turned out really well. Chasity finally calmed down once we actually got to church. Then last night we had a blast at Crossover Kannapolis. I wish everyone could have been there! It was great!

I'm still using Lisa's computer! She is so super nice...when she wants to be. :)

This Friday, I'm going to be attending a job fair for teachers only. I'm really in need of a job. All of the local school districts will be there, so I will get to interview and talk to them then! (I need to go shopping again to get that outfit I really wanted when I went shopping last Thursday! lol It would be AWESOME for that job fair! Since I think I need to get other things done, I won't be going to the store again this week. I will have to find something else cute to wear to the job fair! :) I guess I'll have to have my mom shrink my pants for me....since they are now too big!

Since I am wanting to get a job in the public school system, and I have worked in a few before, I know how they work. I know how some students are treated. I know how the teachers act.... you know... the stuff that "normal" parents don't always see! So I have never wanted Chasity to go to public schools. Unfortunately, I have never been able to afford to send her to private schools either! Well.... I just talked to a lady on the phone just a few minutes ago. She is going to send me the information about hte new school that is opening in August. It is a private Christian school. According to the newspaper, the tution will be low and most of the school will be funded by people from inside the church!

I guess we'll see when I get the information if this is something that Chasity could do! We'll also have to see about before/after school care....especially if I get a job! :)


Until next time........

Comments

Unknown said…
I am glad to hear you had such a good week!
Lynne said…
congrats on your WL! I can't wait to hear the outcome of the job fair! I'll say a prayer for you! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!