Weight Update, My Bday, and Other Stuff

So yesterday I weighed in (at home of course). I am now at 388. OMG! That means I've lost 28 lbs total since starting WW. I lost another 2 lbs last week! I'm so excited!

So I had a great weekend! Friday night, we were supposed to go out for my birthday, but my kid sister, Lisa, had to babysit. So we waited until Saturday night to go out! WOW! We went to Applebee's to eat! I love it because they have Weight Watchers stuff on the menu! So I didn't have to really think about what I was eating! I just enjoyed it! It was awesome!

Sunday, my parents too me out to eat for my birthday because they didn't go Saturday night with us! We went to a local place for lunch, Mr. C's. I had grilled chicken. It was really good!

I was supposed to go SHOPPING yesterday, but....my mother made other plans, so she couldn't go with me. I have to have something to wear to a special church service on Sunday night (next week) so I have to go this week to get something! I have a Ladies' meeting at church. Tomorrow night we have Girl Scouts. Wednesday night I have class. Thursday night Chasity has dance and I have Praise and Worship practice at church. So....Friday night is shopping night I guess. Saturday I have Girl Scout Cookie Booths to work! We sold 114 boxes of cookies this weekend.... I am looking forward to next weekend!

If this week wasn't busy enough, I'm doing all of this on a sprained ankle! Friday night after Chasity had gone to sleep, Tony went upstairs to play a game on the computer. I was watching CSI:Maimi reruns (but they are GREAT anyways!!!) on the couch. I must have fallen asleep because a little after midnight I woke up and was going to go get in the bed. I stood up; I turned the corner to go tell Tony that I was going to bed. My left foot/ankle twisted completely backward and my entire body fell on it! I put ice on it for 10 minutes before I even looked at it. I was scared it was broken! I slept with it on 3 pillows, but it was still swollen to the size of a smallish cantaloupe Saturday morning. Then yesterday I had to wear a dress to church and my Sunday shoes wedged themselves into my left foot. (I might still have an indention there!) So now my foot is ONLY the size of a softball! It hurts like crazy to walk on it, but I don't have much choice at the moment!!

Maybe next year for my birthday I'll give myself something a little less painful. As for right now, I'm on pain medicine and keeping my foot up as much as possible!



Until next time........

Comments

Lynne said…
Leslie, Happy belated birthday! I'm so sorry you hurt your ankle. I hope it heals quickly. Blessings!
Unknown said…
Way to go! Sounds like you will be at your goal weight before you know it! I hope your ankle gets better soon. And happy bday!
Joann said…
So sorry about your ankle, sounds painful... you really should stay off of it completely. Happy Belated Birthday!! And WTG on the weight loss, you're doing GREAT!!! Congrats!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money