Just to Vent a Little

Yesterday wasn't so great!

First, Chasity had school. Stupid! I thought they were going to take Spring Break. Why didn't they? The TEACHERS complained! So...they forced parents to rearrange their schedules to bring kids to school....3 days after the missed day. If they are going to do Saturday school, do it a week later so that schedules can be fixed. Don't call on Wednesday to say that school is on Saturday.... YES...that's what they did this time! Anyways... that was fine. She went. She had fun! She did "Dr. Suess" all day because they missed it on Monday because of snow!

Then...after that, I had to count cookies for Girl Scouts. I had to see how many cookies we had left. Finished! That's great! TOO MANY STUPID COOKIES LEFT!

THEN...went to get Chasity's dance pics done. When we arrived, we were told that they were running about 20 minutes behind schedule. OK....20 minutes....tight for me, but fine....we'll deal with it. By the time they got to the group right in front of Chasity's jazz/tap class, they were ONE HOUR behind. OMG! Who are these people? In the defense of the photographers, it wasn't TOTALLY their fault. Some people were wanting individual shots....fine...we were going to do that too! BUT..some people had shots with family/friends from other dance classes. That took forever! SO...what did I do? I changed Chas out of her cute little dance outfit and took her to the cookie booth that was waiting for us!

I wish I hadn't! Now...she doesn't have dance pics, but I have worked that out. (More later!) AND...we only sold 12...yes....TWELVE boxes of cookies at the booth! OMG! We have over 200 boxes left! This is NOT good news! BUT....two more booths today! Maybe they will all be gone!


Until next time........

Comments

Lynne said…
It makes me glad my daughters opted not to do girl scouts! I would go crazy trying to sell cookies, LOL.
Joann said…
I bought three boxes today, and one's gone!! (Well, I shared after church!!) I've never heard of Saturday school, (except for detention).
Unknown said…
Omygah. That's sounds like one of my days, lol. I thought I was the only one that had em.

At least it's over!

And I have never heard of Saturday school. Crazy, lol.

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money