Weight Update and other Information

There are a few things I guess I need to update!

1. Yesterday I weighed in. I lost 5 lbs. I guess that's the 5 lbs I gained last week, so I guess I'm just now at my first Weight Watchers "goal weight". Now I'm at 380 again! That's pretty good!

2. We are having a big thing at church on Sunday night. So I have to sing and sign many of the songs! I'm looking forward to it. It should be fun! That's why I had to have black pants from shopping yesterday!

3. I am working on planning a lesson for an English class that I have to teach. I will be teaching the class this Friday. This morning, I worked with the teacher who is going to let me have her class for a day and we planned most of the lesson! So all I have to do is write it up.

4. The teacher I am working with for the lesson plan is the head of the English Department at that High School. She told me today that they are probably going to be looking for English teachers next year. Since I already know her....I know some of the people in the office....I know at least one of the Asst. Principals...and I'm willing to teach 10th grade....I might get a job there! That's the school I really want to work at anyways....so that would be great!

I think that is everything I needed to say. I still need to do my NOT ME MONDAY post for today. I can't believe that last week I left it until TUESDAY! lol I need to come up with something for Tuesdays....2 for Tuesdays....Tuesday Tips.... who knows? I guess I'll come up with something.....


Until next time........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!