Don't Ask---Don't Tell!

If I'm not mistaken, it was Bill Clinton who initiated the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy into the US Military..right? Anyways...the President doesn't matter. I just thought I'd add that part. However, my bathroom scale and I have a "Don't ask, Don't tell" relationship. I won't ask the scale how it figures the numbers, and it won't tell me anything I don't really like! lol That's a great relationship....right?

So yesterday I weighed in again. I was dreading it because I had paid attention to my food, but I hadn't really be up and moving...because of homework that I HAD to get done! So I had basically been stuck on my backside doing work. I really didn't expect to see much of a change in my weight this week. HOWEVER....when I got on the scales yesterday, I weighed 375!!!! YES! THAT WAS MY REACTION TOO!!!! HOLY COW!! OHMIGOSH!!!! I lost 10 lbs!

Not that I believed it of course. I got on the scale....saw the number...got off the scale....recalibrated the scales....got back on! I did it 4 times! Every time, the number was the same....no matter how much I tried to make it heavier! (I could NOT BELIEVE IT!)

So....now I'm less than 380!! All I have to do it keep it down now! I'm so excited!

I have other stuff to write about right now, but I also have more homework to do.....so.....

Until next time........

Comments

Good for you! You see you can do it, sometimes you may have setbacks, but you can get back on track. Stay focused!
Lynne said…
Congratulations! Awesome news! I'm so proud of you Leslie!
Unknown said…
I got something for you at my blog!
natalie said…
big congratulations! and Happy Easter!
hugs,natalie

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!