Education Matters

So... I have two classes left (if I survive the current ones) before I am licensed to teach High School English. So.... what did I hear on the news yesterday?

Our wonderfully stupid NC Governor (for whom I did NOT vote) is cutting teacher salaries. To be fair, she's cutting all state employee salaries by something like 5%. So...does that mean SHE is getting a pay cut too????? (Doubt it!)

Anyways... I'm just a little aggrivated that NC teachers don't get paid anything close to what they are worth and now the stupid Governor (for whom I did NOT vote) is cutting more money out.

Let's just say that I'm looking into other states as an option when I finish my Masters' degree!!!




Until next time........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money