Playing Catch-up!

So I haven't written anything in a while. It's really ok though. I don't think I'll die if I don't write anything....but.....I didn't want to take the chance too long!

Anyways...things are good here. Tony was off work yesterday and so was my mom. So they went to eat lunch with Chasity at school. It was pretty cool to see her face light up like that. Of course, I have been at her school every day this week...except Wednesday...for new Kindergartner tours. It's that time again....people are registering Kindergartners for next year. Mainly, I sat in the Media Center with the Kindergarten teachers and did my homework! It was pretty cool! lol

After lunch yesterday, we checked Chasity out early and headed home. Actually we headed to Larry King Chevrolet to get my car. It had been in the shop since Thursday.... it was time to have some work done to her. She's been a great car... she's 7 years old and close to 200,000 miles. It's really about time! So we took care of all of that. Now she's GREAT!

Today, my mom is going to watch Chasity while Tony and I go "talk to the Easter Bunny" about coming to visit tomorrow/tonight! lol Then....I have to go deliver some Mary Kay stuff to a customer. Then I have to go buy shoes for tomorrow. I just have to hope that the store that has shoes in my size will have BROWN ones for me to wear tomorrow! I know, I know....I should have gone already..... but.... well...no excuses.... I'm a slacker!

So....that's what's been happening in my life this week.....


Until next time........

Comments

Lynne said…
Nice to have time off with the daughter! I spent my day with mine too. It was a good day. God bless!

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!