Post #80!!!

Wow! I'm getting close to 100 posts already! Can't believe it! I never knew I had so much stuff to write about myself. OK OK OK! I know...it's not ALL about me! lol

Anyways.... yesterday was GREAT! We went to Sonrise Service at 6am! Then we had breakfast at church! Then, we came home and got dressed up (Easter Clothes) for Sunday School and Regular Morning Worship! Then we had lunch at church with the family! Then....wow...we did a lot yesterday....we came home and dyed Easter eggs. We hid the eggs twice for Chasity to find them. She loved it.... got a little angry when we told her it was time to come inside! lol (She threw flip flops at our heads! lol) Anyways...a little later we played Yatzee! as a family!! It was pretty cool! Chasity passed out around 9pm. We were expecting her to want to stay awake all night since she is officially on SPRING BREAK this week! :)

I do have pics to put up.... unfortunately, I don't have a way to put them on here. As soon as I do, I will put them up. They are really cute....of course......



Until next time........

Comments

Unknown said…
Wow. You are getting close. You go girl!

Sounds like y'all had a fun day yesterday.

My girls crashed pretty early too. Funny how when they don't have to go to bed theywant to, lol. It must be a unconsious rebellous thing. Who knows.
Lynne said…
Sounds like you had a blessed day! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!