Celebration!!!!!

I am so happy! I am typing this on MY computer! My brother-in-law put all my programs back on for me. I have my sister her computer back! I'm loving this! I can put addresses back in my favorites and I don't have to type them in every day!

This also means that I will be putting up some pics soon!

I have pics of Chasity playing baseball! I have Dance pics! I also have pics of my unicorns to put up...I have someone interested in giving them a home!! (Plus... i"m going to try to get some of my S&P Shakers on here so I can show off some of my favorites!)

This also means that you should look for my stuff on eBay soon! I will have it up tonight or tomorrow night!


*I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!*



Until next time........

Comments

Joann said…
WOO HOO!!! I'm very happy for you, and VERY nice of your sister to lend you hers for awhile!!

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money