Pray for Kaleigh's Family!



Right now my heart is saddened as I just read that sweet Kaleigh Anne Freeman left this world last night. Although we all know that she is in Heaven and her little body has been made new and she is not in any pain or discomfort any more, it is hard to see a baby pass on.

I know that prayers kept her alive for almost 11 months. Now, we can only pray that God will continue to comfort the family and close friends who are suffering and grieving now.

Kaleigh's life (as short as it was) was a miracle, and God used her to touch many people. We can only hope that God will now touch her family to continue their lives without that precious baby.


Pray for the Freeman family in their time of loss.



Until next time........

Comments

Joann said…
Thank you for the update... I'm so sad to hear that!! I was praying for her, and will continue to pray for the parents!!

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!