Working on it!

I'm working on it! I'm getting there! Nothing is going to stop me now! lol (How many cliches do I really need to get me finished with this semester?)

So I have 4 papers, a 300-word essay, and 4 responses to other students' 300-word essays online that I have to do before midnight on Saturday night! I WILL have it finished and I WILL not ever wait this long again! However, I do know what I'm writing for 2 of the 4 papers....and they are only 2-pages each, so it's not really all that much! lol However, I still have 2 answers for the final exam that I can NOT find. So tomorrow I have to go back through all that to find them! Wonder if I can do that at the ball game tomorrow??? I am waking up in about 7 hours, so I guess I need to get to bed!

I will post as the need to procrastinate hits me, but hopefully NOT too hard!!!!




Until next time........

Comments

Lynne said…
Leslie, you sound like me where college is concerned. I always start out with good intentions on keeping on time, but sometimes just manage to let the ole clock get away from me and it ends up turning into push comes to shove moments, lol. I know you WILL do it! Hang in there! God Bless!

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money