I Might Be Going Out Of Business....

I have been a Mary Kay consultant since October 2005. I have not really done anything with my business in a LONG time. I am thinking about going out-of-business. However, every time I think about doing this, I get orders from people. :( So I have to place an order to get their stuff for them........

I have thought about putting my stuff on eBay (or having a friend do it). That way I can stay "active", but not have the classes and stuff... I really don't have time right now. I know that I could probably sneak in one a month or maybe two. BUT...with Chasity in dance, Girl Scouts, and sports (depending on the season)... it's really hard. Plus, with me working with the Girl Scouts, PTO, taking classes, being active at my church, I really don't have spare nights to do anything.

I try to look my best and meet people when I am out and about, but more often than not, I just don't...I just don't.

I don't know what to do. All I know is I have a couple thousand dollars of inventory sitting on the shelves in my office. Some of it is already discontinued. Other stuff will be discontinued soon, probably. The products are changing, but most of the packaging is changing. So my products are in-date, but my packaging is "old".

I really just don't know what to do.... I guess I'll just have to keep thinking about it.



Until next time........

Comments

Unknown said…
I think the eBay thing sounds like a good plan.
I agree or have an open house with the Mary Kay products you have and then what is left, you can put on ebay. Maybe you can post a list of what you have.
I like Anas suggestion. Life is so busy, hard to find time for everything. My summer is great so far, days passing too quickly, but love being on MY schedule.
The Robinsons said…
What kinds of stuff you got on that shelf??

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!

Saving Money