Looking for a name....NEED HELP!!!

The Girl Scout district with which I am working this year is doing an Art Show. The girls are going to create arts/crafts/pictures/etc (the leaders can also) and we are going to have an art show. We are going to display and sale the art. Parents/friends and the community are going to be invited.

We have to come up with a great name for it. So.... I went "thesaurus diving"! Yes! I'm a nerd like that! I wanted to find something for "creative". After about 10 minutes of searching, I came up with two names, but thought I'd ask for help!!!

1. Innovative Imaginations
2. Inspired Originals

I sent those 2 to the girl who is helping me plan it.... so I'll have to see what she says about them.

What do you think? Any other clever attention-grabbing names that you could suggest?


Until next time........

Comments

Joann said…
I really like Innovative Imaginations!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!