Beach Vacation....Day 1

I have been awake since 4am. I got up...showered and got ready. We still had a few things left to get together, but Tony didn't get up until 5:00am. We were supposed to leave at 5:30, but we really did leave at 6:30. After stopping to change drivers (because I couldn't stay awake) and a couple of pit stops (one for each of us), we arrived around 10:30am. That's not bad considering that the MapQuest directions were not great. LOL

Anyways, Chasity slept until about 9:30am.... we stopped for breakfast then. :)

I have pics of every room in the house plus some of the decorations/plaques to put in Chasity's scrapbook. I will try to post some as soon as I get my computer back. By the way, they are sending me a new one because mine can not be fixed! :) Yipppeeeee!

After we got here, I drove the golf cart (YES ME!) to the beach. Chasity got to play in the water for a few minutes. The bad thing is that she had on regular clothes... but I got pics of that too!

Then we got up with Tony's family. They are staying just a few miles away. We went swimming in the pool at their resort.

Right now, I'm waiting on them to call me to let us know when and where to meet for supper. I don't think we'll go back to the beach tonight, but we might. We might just take the golf cart out for a drive later! We like to explore. Chasity calls it getting lost. We told her that as long as we make it back to where we are staying, the path doesn't matter when you are on vacation! lol


Anyways.... it has been great so far! I can't wait to put up the pics!!!


Until next time........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money