Beach Vacation....Day 2

Yesterday was pretty cool.

We slept in for a while. None of us woke up before 9am! lol It was great! We ate breakfast, watched a little TV, and got ready for the beach. We spent 2 hours at the beach (NONE of us were sunburned)!!! Then we came back and showered.

We ate lunch and watched a little more TV. Tony fell asleep on the couch for almost 2 hours, but.... it's a vacation! lol After we rested, we went "Golf Cart Exploring". All that means is that we took the golf cart out for a ride... and had NO planned location to go to. Then we finished our grocery shopping at Wal-Mart. The Piggly Wiggly was WAY too expensive for us! :)

After that, we came home, ate supper and just hung out at the house. It was nothing amazing, but it was totally amazing.

Today, (Day 3), I have been up since before 8am. I ate breakfast and walk a 1/4 of a mile. I know it's not far, but I walked it... and I felt good doing it. I like walking, but I had to scope out the dog situation on the street first. I am TERRIFIED of all dogs! lol AND... I don't go outside much because of that!

Anyways... more on today.... tomorrow.



Until next time........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

I Keep Losing Days