Numb

So... this is what numb feels like.

This has been one crazy week. With VBS every night, I have been getting very little sleep. Then I spend the day working on VBS stuff and then go to VBS at night. When I got home, I'd crash!

Today, I spent all day (from 7a-4:30p) with Girl Scout leaders. I had Kick-Off training today. So, I went there. I got up at 5:30 today. I was out of the house by 6:30 to take Chasity to my mom's house (Tony had to work) and head to the carpool. Then I spent 9a-4p in classes (3 classes with 10 minutes between and 30 minutes for lunch).

When I called home to let mom know I was on the way, she said she was getting ready to go see my Grandma. So I took her and Chasity there when I got to mom's house.

However...when I got to Mom's house, she told me that my Aunt JoAnn--who has been sick for a while with Cancer--died this morning. Her funeral and everything will be the beginning of the week. So, I have to get ready to sing there. I told her before she died that I would sing at her funeral. (Now, I honestly don't know why I said that....but.... I promised her!)

This week, I am getting all my stuff together for Girl Scout Day Camp. Next week we are at the beach for a few days. Then as soon as I get back.... it's Girl Scout Day Camp! WOW!!!! I'm tired just thinking about it! lol

Anyways.... everything is going to be fine! I'm still waiting for a job. Something will come up.... I hope!



Until next time........

Comments

Lynne said…
I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your Aunt. I pray God will bring comfort and peace to your family during this time.

God Bless.
Joann said…
I'm so sorry about your Aunt JoAnn, I do remember you mentioning her (because of the name) and I remember she wanted you to sing for her funeral. Very nice of you to do that!! What will you sing?

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

New Year's Survey