Beach Wrap-Up, Girl Scout Day Camp, and Other Useless Information

WOW! I can't believe that I have been home since Sunday. We left around noon on Sunday to head this way. After stopping at a shop or two, we finally hit TRAFFIC! lol What better way to spend your day....right?

As soon as I got home, I had to start working on stuff to finish up for Girl Scout Day Camp. That started Monday morning. I have been there all day every day this week. It is hot, but I think it's worth it! The girls are loving it! Chasity is there as a Daisy. She is loving it!

Today, they had the pumper truck from the Fire Department come out. They sprayed water on the girls. YES.... the parents were forewarned about this! Today was "Water Day" so all afternoon, the girls were outside playing in water and water games.

I am looking forward to getting some rest next week. I totally need a vacation from my vacation. BUT..... I had day camp so there went the rest. Now, I'm just trying to make it past tomorrow so that I can sleep a little on Saturday.

I am probably going to go computer shopping, but that is DEFINATELY a different post. I have to write about the guy (Donnie) calling me stupid (but in more words) and tell me to "just figure something else out". lol I can NOT wait until I have his job for the crap he pulled! Anyways..... that's another day.....

Right now, I'm about to fall asleep in my desk chair, but I have to stay awake because I have TWO 5 year olds in my house. Chasity has a friend staying over.


Ok.... that's enough for now.... I just wanted to close out the vacation and get through day camp. I have plenty more to tell about day camp. I can't wait!


Until next time........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

I Keep Losing Days