Not My Child Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else (and their children) have not been doing this week.

My child is perfect! I just want you to know this! She NEVER does anything wrong!

Of course, if she were to do something wrong, it would not be any of the following funny things.

My child did not leave me in WalMart to go to the other side of the store to find my mom. Nope! She would never do that because she knows that leaving my side without telling me freaks me out. So she wouldn't do it. She would especially not do it twice in one trip! No, not my child!

My child would not eat breakfast and come up to me 30 minutes later t osay "Mommy, is it time for snack?". No. My child knows that we space meals and snacks out so that she's not eating every 30-45 minutes. Nope, my child would not do that.

Of course, if she were to do that. She definitely would not plan her snack (and pick a time for it) out loud while she is eating lunch. She just wouldn't. She understands that you eat what is in front of you and then you get a snack a couple hours later...if you are hungry. My child would never plan a meal/snack while eating the current meal!

Since my child is perfect and never does anything wrong, she would not be the child who yelled out "I farted" while we were standing out after church talking to people. She knows that we don't use that word. She also knows that we try really hard to not announce our bodily functions to other people. So we all know that she would never do that!

Want to join in on Not Me Monday (Not My Child Monday)? Jump on over to MckMama's site and join the fun!

Until next time........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!

Saving Money