Homecoming

Today was homecoming at church! It was great!

We had an awesome group called "Men of Praise" sing for us. The pastor delivered a great message. Unfortunately, because of homecoming, we didn't get anything together for Children's Church, so I had to take Chasity out to the nursery. She played there and I watched the sermon on the Closed Circuit TV.

Then there was more singing.

Then.....


there.....


was.....



FOOD! OMG! It was wonderful food!

Of course, food at church is ALWAYS good! Anyone who goes to a Southern church knows that! lol There was a counter full of deserts! There was chicken, potatoes, veggies, and just about anything else you could think of.


It was a great Homecoming today!


Until next time........

Comments

Unknown said…
Thank you so much for pointing that out!!! I guess I was hurring a little, or maybe I'm not as good of a multi-tasker as I thought, lol. Either way- thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

New Year's Survey