Wonderful Husband

I have the most wonderful hubby in the world. Don't tell him I said it. He doesn't read my blog, so I'm safe from him reading it.... I think!

Anyways, I have been working on PTO stuff and homework in the office most of the day. I came home from lunch after church and came straight upstairs to the office. I only went downstairs long enough to brush my teeth, comb my hair, and throw on my shoes for church tonight (and we were late)!

After church, we went to the grocery store. As soon as we came home, I got Chasity ready for bed, sent her to brush her teeth, and grabbed more stuff to finish my homework. He sent Chasity up here to hug and kiss me; then he put her to bed.

Just a few minutes ago...right at 10pm...I had not even noticed the time until then...he came upstairs with my supper so I could eat. Ok so it was only frozen pizza, but at least he cooked it and brought it up here. I wasn't expecting to eat until I finished my homework! He even put EXTRA CHEESE on it!

I know that I complain about him working so much.... but.... it's really only because he's trying to support us until I can get a job! :)

He really is awesome! Just keep it a secret! SHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!



Until next time........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money