In a Perfect World

In a perfect world, I'd have all my assignments finished. I would know exactly what's going to go into my unit plan. I wouldn't have to worry about it.

In a perfect world, I'd have a job that helped my husband pay the bills and we wouldn't have to stress out about Christmas this year.

In a perfect world, my parents would be home for Thanksgiving instead of travelling to TN.

In a perfect world, I would be able to get everything done. And, I'd want to do it.

However, since my world (nor anyone else's) is perfect, I have no idea what is going to go into my unit plan that is due on Monday afternoon. I have no idea when I'll have time to look up things to include or actually even type it up.

In my world, I don't have a job. I have worked very little (including at the daycare) since January. I have no idea how we are going to do Christmas this year....even just for Chasity. However, the Lord is faithful and I will continue to trust HIM for everything we need (and some of our wants).

In my world, my parents leave almost every year to go to Gatlinburg, TN for Thanksgiving. They go with our Pastor and his wife. We have to pick a different day for Thanksgiving.

In my world, my siblings and I will do Thanksgiving together. We will all cook something and take it to my sister's house. We will laugh and talk and act like nothing is any different than any other year! We will have fun and be very thankful! :)

In my world, I don't always get everything finished. I don't always want to do everything I have to do. I'm not always happy about everything.

However.... in my world, God is still in control. He keeps me sane (although not completely). He keeps me on track, but lets me veer on my own sometimes. He keeps us safe.

In reality, perfect world or not, it's HIS world.... and that's all that matters.


Until next time........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!