Nothing

Nothing.

That's what I have been coming up with.

I can't come up with anything to write.

So I'm writing about my nothing.

When I was in 6th and 8th grade my English teacher (I had the same teacher both years) had us to write stuff all the time. She would tell us that if we were writing and could not come up with anything to write, we should write "I can't think of anything to write" until we thought of something else to write. As funny as that sounds, it actually works. So, not only have I written something today (not that you really wanted to know it), I have thought about something I need to tell my students in the future! (I might even use it in Student Teaching in the Spring.)


Until next time........

Comments

Joann said…
Nothing. I can't think of a single comment to leave. = )

Hope you're having a good week, friend!

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!