On the 10th Day of Christmas...

...my true love gave to me... my 10 favorite songs to sing.

1. O Holy Night
2. Me and You (Kenny Chesney)
3. You Had Me From Hello (Kenny Chesney--I sang it at our wedding)
4. Broken (from the Broken Bridges Soundtrack)
5. A Whole New World (Aladdin Soundtrack)
6. Consider the Lillies (I have no idea who wrote or sang it first!)
7. Days of Elijah (Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir)
8. Amazing Grace
9. I Cross My Heart (George Strait)
10. The Lighthouse (The Hinsons)

I have had one person join in on the 11th day! Come on.... REALLY.... it's fun! Jump in on the 10th day of Christmas! I KNOW you have 10 favorite songs! Plus, they don't have to be in any specific order (mine aren't!)!!!

Until next time........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

New Year's Survey