Rounding Third

Ever have one of those days where you feel like you're rounding third to get home?

Today is one of those days for me. I feel like I'm about to slide into home plate.

Yesterday, I receieved an email from my English professor. She said that all my work was due today. Obviously, I had NO IDEA seeing as though the end of the semester is still a week away.

Then today, she sends out an email telling the whole class that everything is due no later than tomorrow so that she can get things graded and see if we are missing anything.

OMG! I only got 4 hours of sleep last night because I was trying to get all my stuff written up. So, today, while I was in the Emergency Room with my Grandmother (she has a bad UTI and they are keeping her) me and my computer worked on another assignment.

Now, I only have TWO to finish! Since I started with FOUR at the beginning of the day, I definitely feel like I'm rounding third. I might not slide, but I might fall over from exhaustion when I reach home! lol

Tomorrow, I get a NAP! lol


Until next time........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money