Fear

If we have nothing to fear but fear itself, why am I afraid?

I'm afraid of...

dogs (deathly afraid... I got bit once)!
public speaking (I picked a bad profession I guess)
having a tractor-trailer roll over on me
being a really bad teaching
passing out in front of the class the first day I teach
not being a good enough mom
the headaches that won't go away
being alone in strange places at night

I'm mostly afraid that I will let everyone down when I do become a teacher. What if I can't do it? What if I am really bad at it? What happens if my test scores aren't high enough and they have to "take action" like they do with the BAD teachers? What if I don't pass the tests that I have to take?

I know that some of these are strange fears. However, I'm a strange person sometimes! lol

Until next time........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money