Getting to Know Me... The Answers

Yesterday I posted some truths and lies about myself. Today, I'm going to tell you which are which.

1. True....As a Girl Scout Leader, I have to be a registered Girl Scout. When I was younger, I was a Brownie Girl Scout. Last year, I started a troop so that I could be my daughter's leader. Now, I have been a Girl Scout for two years of my adult life. It's fun! I have learned a lot of things in the past two years.

2. Lie...I do NOT love animals. I do NOT hate animals either, but I do not like animals. I have a saying (and please don't get mad) that the best kind of dog is on a bun with chilli! lol I'm allergic to anything with fur. I used to have a dog, but had to give it away because of my allergies. I had a rabbit too, but... yeah.... allergies! lol I do not like animals! PLUS.... I'm a TERRIFIED of dogs. I got bit once when I was eight! So, I have been afraid of dogs ever since!

3. True...I have several (a couple hundred) sets of salt-and-pepper shakers. I have some that date back to WWII. My grandmother (who just passed away) received those sets from her uncle who was overseas during WWII. Then, when I was born and showed interest in the collection that she had begun, my Grandmother decided to give me the collection. I have been collecting salt-and-pepper shakers for as long as I can remember! I have posted some of the pics on here. One day, I'll post some more! :) (Or...I promise to try!)

4. True...I do have an older brother, Donnie. He's 4 years older than me and has 5 kids....they are ages 14, 12, 10, 8, and 6. I also have a younger sister, Lisa. She's pretty cool. :) She's 22! (That's 10 years younger than me!) I remember when Lisa was smaller (like 5 or 6), I tried to sell her. The neighbors would "buy" her and then give her back to my parents! Now, I'm glad that they gave her back! She's actually turned out to be a good sister!

5. Lie...Although I love driving fast, am a fan of NASCAR, and drive a Monte Carlo (just like the Earnhardts), my dream is not to drive a race car. I would love to be able to drive on the track at 90+ (never 200) miles per hour. However, I would not want to do it every Sunday!

6. Lie.....I do NOT want to be the President. Although I disagree with most everything the current administration is doing, I do not want his job. I want him OUT of his job, but I do not personally want it! :) I think that there are other people who can do the job better than the current President. I think that if America is smart in 2012 they will vote out the current person so that we can have a real leader in there again!

Now... before those of you who are Obama supporters stop reading or start "yelling" in my comments, I want to say something. I do not support him as a person, but as an American I believe we should support our President. So, I support him with prayer. I know that he has made some really bad decisions lately, but if we all pray that God will give him the wisdom, then his future decisions might be better.

Ok....so.... now you know about me. If you decide to do this yourself, leave me a comment so I can stop by to see what you have to say! :)


Until next time........

Comments

Unknown said…
I was right! Right?
YenneCam said…
It's great to find a person with similarities. I look forward to your future posts. I read you're * about me* section and noticed you are a Consultant with Mary kay. Best of luck! I myself is with a different MLM company. Do update on your progress!

xoxo
Yenne

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!