Creativity BootCamp

I have decided to try something! I am going to try the Creativity Bootcamp over at Creativity BootCamp!


boot camp

It's a 14-day bootcamp about creativity! Everyday there will be a Journal Prompt and a Daily Creative Prompt.

So the Journal for today is to write my future self a letter about all this BootCamp! I have to put it somewhere that I won't re-read it until the end of this course! I am going to hand write it first. Then, I might SERIOUSLY update this post to include it.

I'll also have to update this post to include the Creative Prompt for the day! I'm using photography for my creativity medium. So I'll be posting pictures I have taken.

For now, I am going to write my letter and take some pictures! :)

Until next time........

Comments

Stephanie said…
Can't wait to see your pics...
This is just too fun! Feel free to visit my blog too!

Happy boot camping!

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!