Moving Update and Randomness

Chasity is officially a BEAR now! I got her registered for her new school on Wednesday afternoon.

We will find out on August 20th who her teacher is!!

We are still uniform shopping! We are going from "normal" clothes to uniforms this year! So...we are uniform shopping!

Last night we packed about a dozen boxes. I'm hoping that the other stuff in the house will just pack itself now! However, I'm pretty sure that's NOT going to happen!

Tony informed me Wednesday that he will now be working every Saturday (possibly Sundays too!) until school starts! How many of those are there? Let's see..... July 31, Aug. 7, Aug. 14, and Aug. 21!!

It's not like we have anything to do or have plans for those weekends....
July 31st---paint rooms at new house
Aug. 7th--move to new house
Aug. 14th--Chasity's birthday party
Aug. 21st--run around like crazy people trying to do last minute school stuff

We have NOTHING to do in the next FOUR weeks! I don't know WHY I got upset that he has to work! lol Apparently, he thinks we will still get ALL of it done! We'll see! lol

This is going to be an adventure!

Until next time........

Comments

Donna1264 said…
Leslie - although we are not moving into a new house and doing all the renovating that you guys are doing, we are still participating in the purchase of uniforms. It's wonderful knowing that I am not alone in putting my daughter in a new school and having to buy uniforms. Thanks for sharing a day in the life of you!

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!